The Sleaford Playhouse and Sleaford Little Theatre relies on its tickets sales, generous donations, local government grants and its members and patrons to keep everything in working condition and to pay all the bills.
Without our audience members and willing volunteers, the Sleaford Playhouse wouldn't be able to function as well as it does. Our aim is to bring entertainment to Sleaford with stage productions and musical events.
All money raised from Playhouse events are put straight back into the theatre and is used for set building/materials, costumes, props, advertising, general bills and much more that come from running a Georgian Theatre.
To help us to continue these great productions and events that we present we ask people for their help in two ways.
The first is to become a member of Sleaford Little Theatre. SLT is the Society who look after the well-being of the Playhouse and is also the Amateur Dramatics Society that stages the majority of the productions in the Playhouse. Becoming a member doesn't mean that you have to be an active member, unless you would like to help in some area of the Theatre. There are many jobs to be done some of which are making costumes, helping to paint sets and helping with the Front of House Staff to name a few.
The second means of supporting us is to become a Patron. As a patron:
- With your permisson, your name will appear on all SLT programmes
- You are automatically added to our mailing list to receive SLT news
- You receive a laminated and named SLT Patron Card which gives you a discount of £1 off one ticket for each SLT Performance.
- You will receive advanced notice of all future performances and priority booking
- You are invited to all SLT social events
- You have the right to attend all Annual General Meetings
All we ask is a commitment to a regular annual donation. You choose the amount you want to give to the charity.
You may further benefit the Charity by making your donation under Gift Aid - Under current Inland revenue regulations, we can then claim back 28% extra from the Tax Man.