We have a multitude of ways available to purchase tickets for events at the Sleaford Playhouse Theatre.
Never visited us before? View a plan of our auditorium.
It may be more convenient to book your tickets when it suits you. Booking your tickets online couldn't be easier, just click on the Book Now buttons situated around the website.
We use a company called TicketSource to manage our online ticket sales. Here is what you can expect from booking online:
- Available 24 hours a day
- Multiple delivery options - E-Ticket (print your tickets), Mobile Ticket (tickets are sent to your mobile and an additional £0.50 fee), or posted to your door (an additional £1.50 admin charge).
- Pay securely by credit or debit card.
- Pay securely by PayPal (an additional booking fee of £0.20 per ticket is applicable).
- TicketSource applies a 5.75% fee per booking.
Call the TicketSource booking service number on 0333 666 3366. A fee of £1.75 will be applied to your booking, in addition to the booking fee.
- Telephone booking service is open Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm (excluding bank holidays) and Saturdays from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Pay securely by credit or debit card
- An additional £1.75 fee is applied for processing and postage of your tickets.
Visit our box office at Animal Magic, 20 Westgate, Sleaford, NG34 7PN. There are no additional booking fees added to the purchase of tickets.
- Open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday.
- Cash and cheque payments only.
For our policy on refunds, please see our Refund Policy.
We accept large group bookings. Groups receive a free ticket for every 10 purchased. For extra large bookings by schools or youth groups, please contact us and we will be happy to help you.
Many of the events have reduced price tickets for over the 60s; children aged 16 and under and students. Not all events at the theatre are hosted by us, and some ticket pricing is set by the outside touring companies.
The theatre has access and accessible seating for wheelchair users.
Wheelchair spaces are located in row A (closet to the stage). Due to a limited number of wheelchairs spaces, if you require a wheelchair space, please visit our box office at Animal Magic on Westgate, Sleaford or send us an email to book tickets.
If you have any questions concerning an event, the booking of tickets, access to the theatre or a complaint you can send an email to [email protected].